Non-EU workers working in the field of sportFor those foreign people who play any sport at professional level for an Italian Sports Company, the permit is replaced by a personal Statement issued by CONI, granting approval. The documents must be sent by the qualified office to the Province of Naples office. In this case, the Immigration Bureau is only responsible for the last phases regarding the execution of the residence contract and the form requesting the residence permit.


Fonti: Ministero dell'Interno - Polizia di Stato